Saturday, May 15, 2010

Summer is here!

I am now officially a SENIOR!!!!!! Omg, I never thought this day would come! I can't even began to explain how happy I am. It's just so amazing and I can't stop talking about it. So now that it's summer, I have so much stuff to do to get ready for senior year. I have to get my permit and license, and a job so I can pay for things like senior portraits, senior trips, and other things they want us to remember from our senior year.

Until I can figure out what I'm going to do, I'm staying with my grandma for a while. Well, right now it's only until Wednesday. Thursday is the Hatley graduation and I'm going for Breanna and Deanna (Arianna and Mariposa). Yep, they are leaving me and Twin and it sucks so much! Me and Twin are so gonna leave right after ALC next year and go visit them!

So besides job hunting and going to get my permit, I don't really know what I'm doing for the summer. I was suppose to go to Disney World (because I've never been) and I was going to go to the new Harry Potter themepark. (Um... can you say every Pothead's dream???? Lol!!!!) My best friend Elizabeth (who's ten and a big Pothead like me) wants to go also, but I don't know if she can. She lives in another state, so if she did go this would be my first time meeting her. I told her that the first time I see her, I'm going to pick her up, hug her, then drag her off to play Quidditch with me! TeeHee! I'm such a big kid that will never grow up!

Speaking of growing up, my birthday is a week from today, on the 22. I will be... drum roll please... 17! I'm sorta excited for it, but then again, I'm not. I just don't enjoy the number 17 for various reasons. I would rather skip 17 and go straight to 18. But anyway, I had to decide what I'm going to do for it, and honestly, I still don't know what I'm going to do. I could stay with grandma and see what they do for me, or I could go back home and hang with my friends. I wanted my cousin MaKayla to be with for my birthday, but she's going to Jackson on the 21st and they won't be back until the 23rd. Her softball time won all of their games and their going to state. As happy as I am for her (because it's such an honor!), it sorta sucks. But you know, you gotta do what you gotta do.

I really don't know what to do with my writing. I'm having so much trouble with Because You Live, Ghost of Me, and Twins after Death. Writer's block is such a freaking drag! I mean, my writer's block would only last like, maybe two weeks. I haven't written in any of my books about a month! Seriously, something must be friggin' wrong with me! But no worries, because this past month surely hasn't been wasted. I've been reading other books, which have given me other ideas for my stories. So hopefully, if God's Will, my writer's block will be completely gone very soon. I'm so ready to write and finish this!
That's it for today, so Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment