Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My real first blog

So, this is my first blog and I'm pretty excited. I'm mean, I've been wanting a blog ever since I found out what one was. Fang has a blog in the Maximum Ride series by James Patterson, and if my blog can ever do as well as his did (like, 22 million followers), can we say "dancing on the roof, celebrating?" :-D That will be me! I got this idea for a blog from my twin, Twin (who, by the way, y'all totally need to follow also!). Me, Twin, Mariposa, and Arianna (nicknames for my real twin friends... looooong story) all love writing so much, it's ridiculous. I really don't know what it is that makes me smile everytime I think of a new character and some random story idea. I think it's just the fact that somehow, I'm inside at least one of my characters in my stories, and that certain character (take for example, Natasha Johnson in my favorite one, Because You Live) is who I wanted to be when I was younger or who I want to be when I'm older, or even who I wish I could be today. It's just so utterly amazing, and not just anyone can understand the feeling. You have to really, honestly, truly get into writing to understand what I'm talking about.
As Twin said in her blog, I started out writing Harry Potter fan fiction. I look back on some of the fan-fics I wrote when I was, like, 12, and I laugh because they actually sound better than my books I'm writing today! I have an account on Mugglenet.com, under the name Niki Libby Chang, where you can read any of my fan-fics if you dare. If I get more people reading them, I'll try to update more.
Writing those few fan-fics when I was a kid is what got me started on this rampage I'm on now. I mean, right now, I'm writing two books and a short story. Once I get writer's block for one story, I just start on the next one, which somehow leads me out of my writer's block. Does that make sense? Who cares? I'm writer! Doesn't have to make sense! :-)
As the name says, my writing most always begans with a dream. I go to bed at night dreaming about what I can do to make something just perfect in my books. I need something that I know will sell, that I know will make it the greatest American novel someday (Don't ruin my dream!!!!). Okay, some of you out there now are saying, "Wow, this chick needs to get a life," because you are CRUEL, while others are thinking, "Wow, this chick is dedicated to this," because they aren't as CRUEL!!!! I do have a life. I go out with friends on Saturdays to the movies and out to eat just like any other teenage girl. I guess my life is just a little more... so to say... creative. I'm saying that the best way possible because I don't want a girl with low self-esteem to read, run and tell her mom I called her stupid and uncreative, then I get booted off the blog. Have I explained how much I actually need this blog? There is one very important reason I left out, and I kick myself for even leaving it out. RUPERT GRINT!!! For those of you oblivious to this amazing, goregous red-head, he's Ron Weasley in Harry Potter. I'm going to marry him one day, so girls, stay away, cause he's mine. Just saying. LOL! Well, I'm going to work on a project for history (it's neaing the end of my junior year and I have a big project to do), so I'm leaving my very first real blog, hoping I didn't bore anyone to tears. Even if I don't get any comments, I'll be back! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment