Monday, May 24, 2010

My Birthday :-)

I had so many plans for my birthday, but some things got turned around. No matter though, because it was still one of the best birthdays I've ever had. I pretty much stayed up half the night finishing City of Bones by Cassandra Clare. I'm not going to say what happened because someone might wanna read that book, but the thing I will say is that now, Clary BETTER end up with Simon! I wanted them together from the start!
When I finally did wake up in the morning, which was about 8, I got on Facebook and saw over forty people told me happy birthday. I was honestly shocked. That many people have never told me happy birthday before and I can't tell you how loved I felt! Plus, more people were calling and texting me, telling me happy birthday. It was honestly really great.
For my birthday, I got tickets to go see Eclispe from Twin (plus she's paying for my food, plus we're going to the midnight showing! Thanks, Twin!), a Zune from Bethany (it's her boyfriend's old one, but I promise you I'm not complaining), over $100 (and I'm still getting money!), 2 cards and gift cards, and a big ole candy bar! I love me some chocolate, I tell ya! LOL!!!
That afternoon, I was suppose to go to the movies and out to eat with Chris, Justin, my cousin Justin, and Jesyca. My cousin Justin went to a graduation instead, Justin had to stay home, and Jesyca got sick, so it was just going to be me and Chris. Then Bethany said that she wanted to come along, so of course, I let her! She was my ride! She wanted more people to come, so we called everyone in my phone book, and in the end, only two people could come: Wesley and Taylor, whom I love dearly!
Those two didn't get to eat with us, so it was just me, Bethany, and Chris eating at that restaurante mexicana El Toro's in Amory. (Two years of Spanish Class finally paid off!) Chris surprised me by paying for my food, which was my birthday present, and I can't tell you how much I thanked him for it. He paid for Bethany's also, justbecause her birthday was a few weeks ago, on May 4. Me and her also ended up getting pied, which was fun and messy. I wasn't complaining. I mean, I've seen all my friends get pied numerous times, but I've never been pied. I guess you can say it was a dream come true!
After that was over, we headed over to the DC Cinema to watch Iron Man 2. Let me say that earlier that day, I watched Iron Man for the first time, just so I could get ready for the second one. Taylor met us at the movies and Wesley came later on. We were gonna sit in the back, but me and Wesley wanted to sit in the front. Turns out me and him went to the front and the other three stayed in the back.
Let me tell you now, for those of you who wanna see the second movie, WATCH IT!!!!! It is so great, plus there is a surprise at the very end of the credits for those die hard Iron Man fans!
So after the movie, me and Bethany took Wesley home, which was fun, because now I know where he lives and I can roll him at Halloween!!! JK! Or am I?... After that, Bethany took me to get some ice cream. I can only say one thing about that: It was messy. I was a complete and chocolate mess once I got home. HAHA!!
So that's pretty much my brithday and again, it was, and this is the only time I will ever use this word... fantabalous! Grr, I hate that word, but it's the only thing that can describe my day! So now, I'm 17, a senior, and off to have the best summer of my life. Ask Twin all about it. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment