Friday, July 2, 2010

Twitter Friends!!! :D

Oh my gosh, Twitter has been great! Well, not at the moment, because it's giving me the fail whale (which truly sucks), but it'll probably work later on. I have to do my Follow Friday and once that's done, I'll have 1000 tweets! I can't believe it! I'm gonna dedicate it to Twin, mainly because I wouldn't have tweeted probably half of those tweets if she hadn't been mean to me or whatever. :D So anyway, I have new Twitter friends and they are so amazing because they love Harry Potter just as much as I do! I never thought the day would come! I'm gonna name as many as I can, so if your one of my Potterhead friends and I didn't name you, bare with me, please!!

@Lord_Voldemort7, @Potterversefan, @potterish, @Weasleygirl101, @HogwartsRadio, @hpgreekfans, @hmweasley, @mattbritton, @rachelmariex, @Griffindor_Girl

I can't think of anymore right now, and I was trying to look them up on Twitter, but again, stupid fail whale. I may not get my thousandth tweet today like I wanted, or do the Follow Friday. Oh well, there's always tomorrow! And other amazing news is that EXPECTO PATRONUM was the longest running trend EVER on Twitter for four days in a row! How awesome is that? Freaking awesome! Us true Potterheads had plenty fun with it, especially since it completely knocked off Eclipse and anything else of Twilight. Ah, what a good week. @HogwartsRadio said "Deathly Hallows so dominated the twitterverse! We totally 'Eclipse' it." I was rolling of the floor laughing about that! So, I gotta jet for the moment, but I'll try to write back. I really hope I get more followers soon. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment