Monday, July 5, 2010

Another Day...

Some of my family is down here, which is good that I'm getting to see them. It's been pretty fun so far, but my little cousin, Joseph, keeps trying to start a fight with me, seeing who's the biggest Harry Potter fan. I am NOT going to start a fight with a 7-year-old! HAHA! It's all good though. We're about to go eat at my great uncle's house for a little bit.

Yep, it's just another boring day. But the good news is that I got some more ideas for the middle part of Ghost of Me! =D That makes me really happy because it's been a HUGE struggle trying to think of something. Hopefully, I won't get anymore writer's block and I'll be able to finish my book by August, before school starts back.

Oh man... school. So far away! I'm ready to get this year over with! One more year, and I'm done with school FOREVER!!!!! Or at least until college in July. HAHA! Still, it's all gonna be good. I'mma go take a shower so my cousin and I can go to my uncle's house and eat so fish. Fish is good... LOL!! Ciao, peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment