Sunday, July 4, 2010

Fourth Of July!!


abcd LSD... gummy bears are chasing me... first one's yellow... second one's blue... last one's screaming "I'LL KILL YOU!" abcd LSD... gummy bears are chasing me...

HI!!! Don't ask where I got that from cause I'll never tell! Happy Fourth of July! I'm having some relatives ome over later (I think) and we're all going to barbeque and what not, I guess. It should be pretty fun because I haven't seen them in awhile. Everytime the come down here, I'm at my grandma's house, so unless they just decide not to come, I'll get to see them. Good news for tons of Potterheads out there! (Just to be clear, I love calling myself a Potterhead instead of a Pothead) My friends from Twitter have informed me that there are new posters for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows! I'm going to put one of my favorites on here. It's so amazing and you will be so shocked. Three more days until I'm in Nashville with Twin and her mom, watching Adam Lambert and Orianthi! I can't wait! *bites finger in excitment* So with that little info, I'm gone for the day. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment