Tuesday, June 29, 2010

New Harry Potter Trailer!!!

What the heck? I'm guessing Im just not allowed to change the color or font anymore. Well that freaking sucks. How else am I suppose to show off my artistic swag? Omigosh, I can't believe I just wrote that. TELL NO ONE!! LOL! Anyway, it's not going to ruin my day because last night, the new Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows trailer was shown worldwide and it was so AMAMZINGLY EPIC!!!! I was crying from the amazement, and as much as I hate David Yates, it looks as though he did an awesome job with the movie. But I swear if one little thing is out of place, I'm killing him. Watch out, David...
So I'm going to see Eclipse with Twin and our best friend, Jesyca, tonight. Yay.... But the Harry Potter trailer is going to be on it, so now going has a wonderful meaning! :D We're leaving at 9:30 tonight and waiting in line for the midnight premiere. Who knows, it might actually be a whole lotta fun. I hope so. But there are going to be so may screaming fans... like a hundred... oh man, I do not think I can take that... but we'll see what happens.
So, I wanted to write more, since I haven't been on in weeks, but I guess this it for the day. My day is made because, if even for just a day, Harry Potter was way bigger than Twilight and life again had meaning. LOL, I know I'm nuts. I'll try to write back regulary. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment