Friday, June 11, 2010

Adam Lambert Concert!!!!!

It's official! Me and Twin are going to see the Adam Lambert Concert and I'm so excited!!!!! I've met many celebrities before (Jesse McCartney, Marcus D. Wiley, Newsong, Fireflight), but Adam Lambert and Orianthi will be the very first ones I meet that I actually know first! Jesse McCartney doesn't really count because he didn't speak to me. I saw him walk out of the hotel. I really hope I meet Adam and Orianthi! Twin is determined to marry him one day (about like my obssesion with Rupert Grint), so we have to meet him. Orianthi, well, I just have to get her autograph for my friend, Tyler. I'm about to go to bed, so goodnight good people! Sorry about this font, but the other fonts wouldn't pop up, so I'm forced with this one. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment