Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Weird Weather

So right now, I'm technically suppose to be writing my A.P. Government paper. We have to write it on the Constitution. But I'm such a procrastinator, I might not do it until tomorrow, and that's only because it's due by Friday. Woe is me. LOL!! I had no idea my Formspring questions have been coming to my blog. Sorry if I've been spamming anyone! Yeah, I know, I only have three followers, but people still look at my blog even if they don't follow me. I'm loving it. :)
So for the past month or so, our country has had the weirdest weather ever. In January, for one week, it snowed in every single state EXCEPT Florida. I'm serious! It even snowed in Hawaii!! It's been so freaking cold, and then it gets really hot for one day, then really cold again. I think our weather is bi-polar or something, cause this is ridiculous! School's been messed up because. Any othet time, I would gladly LOVE to miss some school, but we've missed so much so far that we're getting our holidays taken away just so we can make up missed days. This really stinks. :(
Some people are calling this the Blizzard '11. People will definitely remember this. My hometown, Smithville, got 6 inches of snow last time it snowed. I never realized how much snow that was until now. Today, we're suppose to get at least three inches. I most definitely don't want it because:

1: It makes a big mess.
2: I don't wanna make up anymore days.
3: I have to take my ACT Saturday, and if it snows and I can't go to tutoring, I'm screwed.

It's actually pretty outside right now. The sun's even shining. But it's colder than Alaska (or so it feels). I just don't know anymore. What the heck is this world coming too???
Well, we have about ten more minutes until the bell rings, so I'll write back another time. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment