Friday, October 15, 2010

Applying For Scholarships

Ugh... I feel like such a loser. I'm trying to apply for scholarships, but there is so much stuff I have to do before I can even think about getting a scholarship. *sigh* Being a senior is hard. I mean, I knew it would be hard, but not this hard. There is also so much stuff that I have to pay for, and it's ridiculous! We got our books talking about everything we need to by for graduation, like memory books, photo albums, cap and gown, and stuff of that nature, and all my stuff sums up to be almost $300!!! Dude! That's about what I get in a year! :(
I'm gonna go and look at some more scholarships and hope for the best. Later on I have to go talk to Mrs. Keen. She is going to help me turn in my applications to ICC next year. *sigh* Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment