Friday, September 24, 2010

So Tired...

Wow, I don't know why, but I'm am so tired right now. I'm sitting in Robotics and Engineering watching the idiots do whatever the heck it is they do. I was playing games, but even that got boring. I mean, almost everything is blocked, so what I can play actually sucks.

Anyways, I'm proud to say I finished Ghost of Me!!!!! It took me nine months, but it was so worth it because I really think it's a amazing, and I'm not just saying that because I wrote it. :-) I'm going to read it over once more (Twin is gonna help me) and then I'll start letting my friends read it. I really, really wanna get it published, but I don't think that's gonna happen anytime soon. I've looked all over for publishers, but I can't find a good one. One day, when I become famous, I'm getting Scholastic to publish my stuff. I've been such a huge fan of them ever since I learned how to read, plus, they published Harry Potter.

My phone has been dead for like two weeks now, and even though I really hate that piece of junk, I kinda miss it. :-( I haven't texted anyone or gotten my Twitter messages. I WANT MY TWITTER MESSAGES!!!! I miss my Twitter friends, @Laura_B_1993, @MrsJames_Phelps, @roonilwazlib17, @MalfoyFanGirl, @MrsRupertGrint_. They all are so freaking great, and I've gone crazy not talking to them! I'm pretty sure certain people are happy about my lack of tweets, mainly because I tweet like a madwoman. LOL!

I'm gonna go cause the bell is gonna ring, plus, I'm gonna show Tyler how to hook up this electrical machine. Ciao! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment